My writing was first published in 2011 by Thought Catalog, a popular site dedicated to “relevant and relatable non-fiction and thought.” To view the complete archive of my writing there, visit my Thought Catalog author page; or go directly to some of my favorite pieces by following the links below:
- Here’s What a Relationship Is Like When It’s Working
- All The Times Your Ex Will Think About You
- You Should Fall For Someone Who Doesn’t Love You
- Don’t Run From Who You Are: Writing Advice From George Saunders & Cheryl Strayed
- What My First Kiss Taught Me About Love
- I Killed It At The Gym Today
- The 7 Emotional Stages of Ikea Furniture Assembly
I’ve also written op-eds for The Advocate, The World’s Leading LGBT News Source:
And here is my first interview for The Rumpus, “a place where people come to be themselves through their writing, to tell their stories or speak their minds in the most artful and authentic way they know how.”
And if you enjoy fashion, you can visit out my (very outdated) fashion blogs. The site “sooo last season” (in other words, I haven’t updated in nearly a decade) but this is how I first started writing online, and they’ll always have a soft spot in my heart:
And my latest project is a new blog called of my own creation called UPGRADEyrslf, where I’m documenting my attempt transform (read: upgrade) myself from total mess to domestic guru, and share my learnings with the internet at large.
Why is my latest project listed all the way down here at the bottom, you may ask? Because it’s still very much a work-in-progress and won’t fully launch until Summer 2018… but keep an eye out for updates coming soon!
Thank you all so much for reading!